Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome =]



Hello everyone!  My name is Kimberly and I decided to start this blog because I love to read! I love reading books and I love talking to people about them. If you asked my fiance he'd probably tell you I talk about books more than anything else.
Who can blame me though? Books are AWESOME!
I'm a full time student and am currently unemployed (not for much longer hopefully). I live in Ontario and I love it!
I read a lot of different things but the last couple of years I've distanced myself from YA novels. I do like them but I haven't been into them as much since my early teens. I love to read a good mystery or romance and I'm not afraid of a good biography or autobiography.
I hope you like my reviews and I'm looking forward to talking to you!

5 comments:

  1. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Click Here
    Codepen.io

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next.

    Newcool
    Carefever

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Buymeacoffee.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!