Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #23


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.

Last week I read and finished:
 
 
Currently Reading:
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) The Seduction of Phaeton Black (Paranormal Investigator, #1)
 
This Week I Plan To Start Reading:

  Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)  Chasing Fate (Unspun)Ironskin (Ironskin, #1)
 

What are YOU reading this week?
 
What do you think about what I'm
reading?
 

11 comments:

  1. Ironskin looks good.. I'm listening to legend.. reading the beginning of after.. just finished a want so wicked and it was amazing <3 Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get back into the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, I think I'm up to book 3. Loved Catching Fire and cool cover on Ironskin!
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but Chasing Fate looks fascinating. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read Lover Unleashed yet. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for following and following you back!

    Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely wanting to check out that J.R. Ward book - I have even bought it, just haven't read it. :/ Did you like it?? Rhage is my favorite...I think :)

    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read Catching Fire from your list but it was my fav of the series! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are not my usual "cup of tea" but I have been thinking about trying some of them.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series! Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read Ironskin. The Wild Princess sounds interesting too. I love historical fiction.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!