Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
1. I go through phases where I don't check my e-mail, Twitter, Goodreads or the blog's Facebook page for messages. I like going off grid every now and again..though I should probably stop that.
2. I sometimes want to take on co-bloggers, because it would help out a lot, but honestly I just can't do it. Turning the Pages is my baby.
3. I want to get a custom layout done, but I keep putting it off because...well. There are books to be bought.
4. I lurk a lot of blogs without commenting. I know I should comment, but sometimes I just like reading posts :)
5. I hate when I'm behind on blog comments, (like I am now) but in my defence that only happens when something is going on in the "real" world. Last week was horrid and this week isn't looking any better. I will answer your comments as soon as I can though.
6. Sometimes I sign up for too many tours at once but I've been working on that and so far this year blog tour wise I'm a lot less stressed.
7. My folks have never read my blog. Mostly because they don't use the computer (seriously my dad hasn't touched a computer in almost 15 years) and I'm kind of embarrassed for them to read certain romance reviews.
8. I love doing cover reveals. Even if it means I have 10 posts up a day, I just love helping authors out.
9. I like keeping all my memes in separate posts. I don't put all the day's meme posts together and I know a lot of people do, but I just can't do it.
10. This blog brings out the best, and the worst in me. It makes me incredibly happy, but also incredibly stressed. This is my second long-term relationship and I love it but it's like any relationship, there are ups and downs. I've thought about quitting more times than I care to mention, but it is you my fellow blogger, my readers that keep me doing this because withouth TTP I never would have "met" so many incredible people.
What's your Top 10 this Tuesday?