Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day's posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top 10 Facts About Me as a blogger:
1. I started Turning the Pages on October 29th 2011.
2. I have taken about a year and a half off blogging and am just now getting back into it full time.
3. On my blog you will find reviews for romance, fantasy, sci-fi, YA, new adult, historical fiction, thrillers & mysteries, non-fiction, graphic novels and manga and all the subsets in between
4. My Mister reads all my posts and comments on them religiously, so he's the guy you see me calling Babe in the comments.
5. Once upon a time I had 3 or 4 blog posts up a day for weeks on end! Crazy, not sure I could go back to that scheduling.
6. My brother reads my blog. Hi Jay!
7. The blog has had about 6 different layouts over the years, however this current one has been my layout for a few years now and I love it.
8. Because of blogging my TBR list on Goodreads is now at 14,000 books long!
9. I have met some incredible authors in person that know me because of this blog :)
10. I love bookish memes! Seriously I do them as much as I can :)