Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, April 1, 2012

IMM #2


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.



BookBox: embed book widget, share book list




Bought:
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
as well as My Pride and Joy by George Adamson (Not Pictured above)

Gifted to me by my Momma:
The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
The Judas Strain by James Rollins

From NetGalley:
The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker
Bride of the Rat God by Barbara Hambly
Helen Keller in Love by Rosie Sultan
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection by Alexander McCall Smith
The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones

For Review From The Author:
The Finishing of Lady Amelia by Scarlett Rains

From the Library:
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich

What's in YOUR mailbox?

17 comments:

  1. I've not heard of these, but Lover Unleashed [Black Dagger Brotherhood] looks so good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week :) Happy Reading!
    Here's my IMM: http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Knife of Never Letting Go! I need to pick up the next one. It has a cliff hanger, so be prepared to read the series together.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhh the Chaos Walking Trilogy! Unfortunately they weren't available cheap for Europe (boo!).

    Great books as always, have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox I have the Gilly Salt Sisters and the Chaos series on my wishlist..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Girl who Chased the Moon has a pretty cover (I totally judge books by their covers)! Enjoy all your fun new reads! BTW, I love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I'm excited to see the Judas Strain (love the Sigma series!) and Steel Corset! Loved both of them! I also snagged The Knife of Never Letting Go when it was on sale the other day - it looks like a great series too! I hope we'll both like it! The Uninvited Guests is on my wish list, it looks really good, love a good murder mystery :D

    Thanks for dropping in on my blog - hope you love all your books!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of great titles in your IMM. The Girl in the Steel Corset is one I'd like to read as well as the Ness series... and ... well just too many!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul. I got the Patrick Ness books too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you got some great books. I would like to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Here is mine

    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good lot this week. I still have to get to The Girl In the Steel Corset. Hope you enjoy it and the others.

    My IMM
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a dork, I haven't heard of any of these titles. Which is why I love IMMs. I love a good cover and The Girl in the Steel Corset looks enticing! Enjoy!

    www.leavemommyalone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe, have fun with those Evanovich novels! I am still stuck at number 15, but I'm getting there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved The Girl in the Steel Corset and am interested in reading The Uninvited Guests - looks good!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!