Followers

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow by Email

Be a Social Blogger

Shop with me!

Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #19



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.



Last week I read and finished:







This Week I Plan to Read:


 
Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2) The Wild Princess: A Novel of Queen Victoria's Daughters Dinosaur Jazz Lucy Come Home (A Yada Yada Journey of Hope)




2.  The Wild Princess: A Novel of Queen Victoria's Daughters by Mary Hart Perry








What are YOU reading this week?


What do you think about what I'm
reading?

8 comments:

  1. These look like good choices, up for me are Something Strange and Deadly, Hemlock and Alibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy come home looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinosaur Jazz sounds like a lot of fun. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinosaur Jazz, what a strange title. My favorite read last week was Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 1 by Kanata Konami. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished The Wild Princess last week and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a recommendation for another graphic series to read while waiting for more Locke & Key? I am all caught up with Walking Dead and Fables and I recently finished Y: Last Man. Always looking for something new!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!