Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, February 6, 2017

It's Monday! What are you reading? #135


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!


Read last week!:

The French Orphan (The French Orphan #1) by Michael Stolle

the Secrets of Montresor (The French Orphan #2) by Michael Stolle

Currently Reading: 

Southern Cross Volume one by Becky Cloonan 

Up Next:

The French Orphans books 3 & 4 by Michael Stolle

What are you reading this week?







5 comments:

  1. Nice selection. Enjoy the reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with the French Orphan, but seeing that you're kind of binge reading it, I'm thinking I should look it up! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going quickly through those French Orphan books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are flying through those books. I just finished a Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #2. I'm starting a greenhouse cozy next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already on the 3rd and 4th book of the French Orphan series. Nice. I wish I could read that fast

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!