Followers

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow by Email

Be a Social Blogger

Shop with me!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

IMM #24


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
I can't believe how much of a slacker I've become with my IMM posts! I haven't done one since September 25th and with 2012 coming to a close I think I should get back in the habit.

Here are the books I've gotten in the last week:
From Publishers/Authors:

Courting Cate The Captain's Airline: On Approach to Disaster

From NetGalley:

Shadow on the Crown Blood Flows Deep in the Empire

Kindle Freebies:

Wait For Me The White Tree The Shopping Swap After The Rising Family Pieces From Notting Hill with Love... Actually Vampire's Eve (Vamp Life #1) Sweet Water (Signet Eclipse)
Hex and the Single Witch (Vehicle City Vampires #1) Romeo and Juliet Once Upon A Diamond Punish Me With Roses
Fire at Midnight Improper Pleasures (Pleasures, #1) Voices Whisper (Voices, #2)
From the Library:
On the Seventh Day Jamie's Italy Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities Deep Storm 125 Best Quick Bread Recipes

What did YOU get inYOUR mailbox this week??



2 comments:

  1. New Follower :) I love the look of Shadow of the Crown. Seeing all of your edeals, I need to check them out asap. Hope you enjoy them!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice haul - I see a handful I'd like to get my own hands on.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!