Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #39


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
Last week I read:
 
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and ChildbirthBaby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of MommyhoodBad Habits: Confessions of a Recovering Catholic
What's a Witch to Do?Walking on Eggshells: Discovering Strength and Courage Amid Chaos
 
Currently Reading:
 
Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)The Tainted Coin (Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon Chronicles #5)The Darkening DreamRally 'Round the Corpse
 
Put on the back burner:
 
Albert of AdelaideGod Sleeps in Rwanda: A Journey of TransformationA Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
 
Next up:
 
 Touch of Power (Healer, #1)The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart (Magic Most Foul, #2)Courting Cate
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week?





4 comments:

  1. You sure get a lot of reading done! I keep hearing about Game Of Thrones, but I don't know if I want to tackle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tainted Coin looks interesting. Hope you enjoy all of your reads this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read 6 books, wow! Ah, I have put GoT on the backburner too. :( Darker Still looks good, how is it? Did you like DoSB? Waiting for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive week , a few new to me titles. I love the Game of Thrones tv series but haven't made a start on the books.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!