Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
My Top 10 Reading Goals for 2013
1. Read at least 150 books.
2. Read and review more non-fiction on the blog.
3. Complete all of my numerous reading challenges.
4. Read at least 20 books I own.
5. Read and review only the books that I want to read.
6. Read at least 10 novels over 500 pages long.
7. Finish the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
8. Read at least two novels from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.
9. Read at least 55,000 pages.
10. Try more Science Fiction novels.
What are YOUR Top 10 Reading Goals for 2013?