- Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends at midnight in your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the linky here.
- The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then.
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up.
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audio books for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths.
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a linky for you to add yours!
I loved participating in the Review Copy Cleanups last year and I met a ton of fantastic bloggers this way so of course I had to sign up again! I hope you'll sign up too because they always turn out to be terrific!