Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #11

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


This week's Top Ten List is:

Top Ten Books On My Summer Reading List:

1.
Voyager (Outlander, #3)
I love this author and I'm currently reading the second book in the series. I can't wait to read book

2.

2. Under the Same Sky

I loved the author's other novel Sound of the Heart so I was really upset that when I was so sick I had to return the book to the library before I had the chance to finish it. I'm determined to read it this summer.

3.
Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)
I won this one last month from Kat over at The Aussie Zombie Blog and I'm slowly reading the book before this one Lover Unleashed in between my other book commitments this week.

4.
Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
I got this one from NetGalley a couple months back and haven't read it yet but I hope I can get to it this summer as I've heard really good things about it.

5.
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
I had this gifted to me last month and I'm really hoping to fit it in.

6.
When Lightning Strikes
I just got this one from NetGalley and I hope I like it as much as the other book that I've read by this author.

7.
I loved the first book in the series so much I can't wait to find out what happens next.

8.
Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5)
I love this series and I'm itching to read this one and the one after it this summer.

9.
My Pride and Joy: An Autobiography
This man is my inspiration I adore him for his works with lions I'm definitely reading this one this summer.

10.
Chelynne
I love Robyn Carr's Virgin River series and I love a good bodice ripper so I'm excited to read it!

What are the top ten books on YOUR to read list?

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome list! And your blog is absolutely beautiful :) Hugs from Anette in Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graet picks! I'm planning to read Of Poseidon this summer, too, although I forgot to put it on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Of Poseidon too! But I haven't found it anywhere (here in the Netherlands). Great list!

    Happy Reading!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm BLOWN AWAY to see my book up there under Diana's!!! She's my absolute idol, so this is a dream come true! I hope you're feeling all better and can read Under the Same Sky uninterrupted. Great news: Penguin will be publishing book #3 in the series in 2013! "Out of the Shadows" is about Adelaide and YUMMY Jesse Black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Sweet Evil and I'm listening to Outlander right now. I really like it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had OF POSEIDON on my radar but I didn´t think of adding it to the Summer list. Would love to hear your thoughts on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list, I really want to read 'of posidon' 'sweet evil' and 'lover reborn' too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Lover Reborn...much more than Lover Unleashed. I'm interested in reading Sweet Evil and Of Poseidon as well. Great list!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-27-summer-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I have to read so many of those. I started Of Poseidon, really liked it but never got to complete reading it. I have to find the time.

    I have to read Outlander, Sweet Evil and Robyn Carr Series too. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!