Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #77

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released!
 
Here are my picks for the week: 
 
Dangerous Curves Ahead (Perfect Fit, #1)
 
Summary:
 
DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD
Ellis Garrett is dumping her critical boyfriend, opening a plus-size clothing store, and starting a blog—all to spread the word that fashion shouldn’t require a size-two body, and happiness should allow for the occasional cupcake. Or two. But is indulging fantasies about her sister’s long-ago ex, the still-hunky Michael Edwards, biting off more than she can chew?

Mike must be losing his detective’s touch. He doesn’t recognize Ellis when he bumps into her at Size Me Up, and he certainly doesn’t remember his ex-girlfriend’s outspoken sister being so irresistible. Her curves are indeed dangerous—and so is her wit. Could it be that Ellis is his Perfect Fit? One thing’s for sure: Mike will make it his sworn duty to find out…
Summary & Cover taken from 
Goodreads.com
Length: 368 pages (Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: August 27th 2013 by St. Martin's Paperbacks
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I don't know about you but I love a plus sized heroine. I think plus size women in novels are something we need to see more of so when I discovered this first novel in the series was being released it immediately went on my tbr pile. Thankfully I don't have long to wait to pick it up.
 
My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1)
 
Summary:
 
Two secrets. One bet. Who will break first?

Taylor Caldwell can't decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him.

On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he's a tattooed, guitar-playing bad boy. Maybe that's why Taylor's afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn't want to get burned, so she needs him gone before it's too late.

Hunter himself has been burned before, but Taylor's sexy laugh and refusal to let him get away with anything make her irresistible. Determined not to be kicked out of her life without a fight, Hunter proposes a bet: if she can convince him she either truly loves or hates him, he'll leave the apartment;and leave her alone.

But when the man behind Taylor's fear of giving up her heart resurfaces, she has to decide: trust Hunter with her greatest secret, or do everything in her power to win that bet and drive him away forever.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 400 pages (Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: August 27th 2013 by Harlequin HQN       
 
Why I'm Waiting: 
 
I love romance novels like these and the whole bad boy thing is a theme I really like. Plus I've heard awesome things about this book and this author.
 
 
What are YOU waiting for this Wednesday?

 
 
 
     
 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm definitely excited for My Favorite Mistake. I've never read any of Chelsea Cameron's books, but this one sounds great! :)

    My WOW this week: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I've read My Favorite Mistake, and I really liked it, hopefully you will too:)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice WoW picks! My Favourite Mistake was great.

    Happy reading :)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. A chick-lit! Yes, I miss reading those kind. I hope one day soon!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These both look tempting....Dangerous Curves Ahead would be my first pick. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reviewed My Favorite Mistake this past Friday. 5 stars! I LOVED IT! Great WoW choice.

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these but they sound like fun reads worth checking out. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-better-spirits/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Favorite Mistake sounds epic. I don't know why I haven't heard of this before, but wow. I want. Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!