Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, October 4, 2013

Book Blog Walkers

Click the image to sign up!
 
Book Blog Walkers Unite!
Alright I am going to get a little fitness orientated for the month of October.  Leslie Sansone is doing a Slimmer by Thanksgiving 30 day challenge.  No purchase necessary and you can play along on Twitter. I thought it would be super cool if we could get a group together to keep each other on track!
I am going to put the linky here so if you are interested in participating you can sign up here :)
  • For the month of October I will be following the hashtag #bookblogwalkers on both Facebook and Twitter!  If you decide to play along then just use that hashtag! If you want to include Leslie Sansone’s hashtag, it is #whyiwalkathome
  • Every Sunday in October I will be doing a shout out to all the blogs that participated (5 to 7 days) on Facebook, Twitter, and here on the blog.  Figure it will be fun to see who is getting their walk on!
  • At the end of the month, I will put all the participants names in a hat and giveaway a $10 amazon gift card!
So what do you think?  Can you commit to 30 min a day for 30 days?  Remember this is just about getting up and moving.  Even if you are just strolling around the park for 30 min, it totally counts. I am really looking forward to getting my heart a little healthier before I destroy it with Thanksgiving, Birthday, and Christmas Food!

So that's it I'm all linked up and though I am a few days late I can't wait for my walk later on today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!