Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, February 18, 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading #42


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
What I read last week:

The Hunt For Atlantis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #1) Sandstorm

Currently Reading:

Deep Fathom Shadow of Time


Up Next:

Nothing Comes Close The Mist on Bronte Moor
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week?

9 comments:

  1. Nice..i am reading Big Bad Bite and then Strands of Gold and Bronze..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog header, very whimsical and pretty. New GFC follower. I linked up as well and need a new book to read because the library loan ended on The Girl of Fire and Thorns and i wasn't done! Happy reading! http://momssmallvictories.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-feb-18-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! You're reading Shadow of Time! You know it was one of my favourite reads this year so far, right?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read James Rollins yet, but I've heard great things! I hope you enjoy your reads! Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. I'm reading Jesse James and the Dragon's Egg
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your site looks nice by the way. I enjoy visiting new sites from the #IMWAYR lists. I just finished Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, which I absolutely loved! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good collection you have there - I love your 'comments make me happy' button it is so cute where is it from?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!