Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, August 25, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #112

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading
 
Read Last Week:
 
The Hunchback AssignmentsBlood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)The Sixth Gun, Vol. 5: Winter WolvesSpirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #13)Napoleon's Pyramids (Ethan Gage, #1)
 
Currently Reading:
 
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)
 
Up Next:
 
Relish: My Life in the KitchenThe Archived (The Archived, #1)Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)

What are your reading plans for this week?
if-youre-here-blinkie

1 comment:

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!