Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #60

 
 
 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
The Immortal American (The Immortal American Series, #1)The Walking Dead, Vol. 17: Something to Fear
 
Currently Reading:
 
Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4)Hexed (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #2)Sailor TwainElfland (Aetherial Tales, #1)
 
Up Next:
 
To Be Decided!
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week? 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hexed looks really good. I'm gonna have to break down eventually and read him. I'm working on two right now (because the Nook died and then I got caught up in the paperback I picked up lol).

    So Curveball by VK Sykes which is a baseball romance and heavy on the sports aspect. And then in print Fangs for Nothing by Erin McCarhy and Kathy Love which is a completely ridiculous and hilarious vampy romance set in NOLA. Having a great time with em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inferno is on my reading list too, but no clue when I'll get to it. Hope you have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sailor Twain looks good to me. Love the cover too.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!