Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #33

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top Ten Most Intimidating Books (That I Have Yet To Read)

The Hobbit (Middle-earth Universe)The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2)The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3)
KatherineRedwall (Redwall, #1)Gone with the WindNorth and South (North and South, #1)The Pillars of the Earth  (The Pillars of the Earth, #1)The Princes of Ireland (The Dublin Saga, #1)

What are YOUR Top 10 Books You've Been Too Intimidated To Read?
 

9 comments:

  1. I have Tokien on my list as well. I did read The Hobbit last summer and really liked it a lot. Hope you brave the series as well because it's worth it.

    My TTT
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hobbit made my list too. I feel like I HAVE to read it, but I tried to once, and it just didn't work for me. *sigh*

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably should have put Tolkien on my list as his books scare the crap out of me. After seeing the movies of LOTR I feel that that removes the obligation of reading the books. I quite enjoyed Pillars of The Earth and I want to read Gone With The Wind at some point as well.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can completely understand the Lord of the Rings trilogy being on this list. I loved the Hobbit book, but I'm really nervous to read the Lord of the rings books, because their so big and I really want to love them
    old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE LORD OF THE RINGS is on my list of Top 10 as well. :) THE HOBBIT, at least, is shorter - and has a dragon at the end.

    My TTT:
    http://667bakerstreet.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Anya Seton. And Pillars of the Earth. If you like historical fiction, I imagine you'll like either of these. But I'm with you on Gone with the Wind - haven't even seen the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. Tolkien is intimidating. I didn't care for his books. He just added to much detail and all the songs put me to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gone with The Wind really intimidates me because of its size. Haha.

    My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-most-intimidating-books/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am I a bad blogger if I say that I didn't like the first Lord of the Rings, and have no intention to read the other two ever? But I totally get why they would be intimidating.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!