Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Sunday Post #33

 
 
 

 
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
 
 
 
Happy Sunday Folks!
 
It has been a hellish week here and nothing is going he way it's supposed to go. I missed several days of blogging due to family stuff and I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I use the blog as an escape and posting stuff is really therapeutic for me so missing days+the craziness at home has me going stir crazy. Luckily I have the amazing Mr. Turning the Pages who tries to keep me sane.
 
I'm not sure whether or not I will be blogging regularly in the coming week but please check back often. If I have not answered your messages/comments I'm sorry. I just haven't had much energy after dealing with other things to get back to you yet. It's nothing personal so please don't be offended! I am hoping that things will get better soon because not only has the blog been suffering but so has my reading which is a darned shame because I had to return a TON of books to the library that couldn't be renewed because I didn't get a chance to read them yet. On the upside I went to the library on Friday and stocked up on a bunch.
 
I hope you all have a fantastic week and I'm sorry that I'm not going to post links to the posts from the last two weeks but hopefully you won't hold it against me and are content with looking at my book haul.
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
 
The Book Haul:
 
From Overdrive:
 
Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4)
 
From The Library:
 
Wicked as They Come (Blud, #1)Wicked as She Wants (Blud, #2)Cold Earth: A NovelNOS4A2Tuf VoyagingA Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)Fevre DreamAshes on the WavesThe Cold Dish (Walt Longmire, #1)Love, Life, and Elephants: An African Love StoryThe Romanov ConspiracyThe Yard (The Murder Squad #1)
Nemo: Heart of Ice
 

12 comments:

  1. Aww... hope things get better. Ooo you got some good books. I really want to read Joe Hills newest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope life takes a turn for the better soon. Great haul, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know what weeks like that can do...hope things calm down and settle.

    Love your book haul! Enjoy...and here's MY SUNDAY UPDATES/MAILBOX MONDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo want your library. They always have such great books. Enjoy them.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your rough week. I hope things turn around for you.

    Fabulous haul! I hope you get some time to relax and enjoy them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this week is tons better for you! I know how frustrating something as simple as having to return a book before you're done with it is :). I too got Ashes on the Waves this week! Happy reading!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a good week this week - I'd like one of those too!!
    It looks like you've got some great books, and had a brilliant haul from your library. Wicked as they Come looks amazing - I heard great things about it a while back. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I understand the escape here in blogging and therapy as well. Well, all to well. I use it the same way. Hope things get better for you. **hugs**

    If you get a chance and want to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/07/sunday-post-19_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of these covers look just delicious! Hope everything is going okay at home, try to escape with a book if possible!

    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww hope things are better soon and I so get the blog thing therapy! Enjoy your haul, i am loving all the covers! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're in for some fun with the GRRM stuff, Storm of Swords anyway. Haven't read the other two. Hope this week is better and keep your head up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of awesome books in your haul! I have been wanting to pick Up George RR Martin's books, just can't find the time!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!