Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #61

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.

 

Read Last Week:

More than RivalsAstor Place Vintage: A NovelAnything But SweetInferno (Robert Langdon, #4)Sailor Twain
 
Currently Reading:
 
Elfland (Aetherial Tales, #1)Hexed (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #2)Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19)Night Angel 9 (Night Angel 9, #1)

Up Next:

To Be Decided!

What are YOUR reading plans this week? 

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list of books, I have never read anything by Dan Brown, maybe I should try him out some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to try Anything but Sweet and Astor Place Vintage(like the cover!):D Here's my list:

    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Elfland and Hexed look good! I will have to check them out! I have been reading good things about Inferno too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some interesting looking books on your stack...thanks for sharing, and enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY READING POST


    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I fell in love with the cover for Sailor Twain from the first time I saw it! I've heart good things about Astor Place Vintage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to add Inferno to my reading list. I did like his earlier books. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you think of Astor Place Vintage? I was pleasantly surprised by that book :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Astor Place Vintage is on my wishlist. I hope it is good.

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sailor Twain looks good.

    Good week....ENJOY!!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2013/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-7813.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!