Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature & Follow #10

Increase Blog Followers
 
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

 
I convinced my brother to read the Twilight books when I was 17 and he was 28, he's always been curious about the books I read and books are something we do talk about (he's a big supporter of the blog) and he really liked Twilight, he was surprised by how different teen novels are now compared to when he was younger. He doesn't love every book I recommend him but he does like a fair bit. He's also a big fan of Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series and The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
 
Follow on Bloglovin
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3809429
 
 
if-youre-here-blinkie
 

10 comments:

  1. Funny how much The Mortal Instruments keeps coming up in people's responses to this question! I also got someone to read it recently, though I actually liked the movie better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you got your older brother to read - and that he still does! I tried getting my younger brother to read and it succeeded for like a month. But for that month he was really into it and making a list of all my recommendations.

    My F&F

    Andrea @ Bookish
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up on The Mortal Instruments series a while back. I might start reading it again though. I've been seeing a lot of it recently.

    New follower here!

    Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, it's nice to meet you! Lovely Blog you have. New follower and you can find my FF @ Http://www.ashes86blog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read the first of the Mortal Instruments. I may need to fix that.
    Already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool that your brother read it. My nephew actually got me to read Twilight and then I got three of my friends to read it.
    I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin' & GFC
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Otherworld series and Twilight.
    I'm an existing follower, but I'm going to try to get your button for a new page I'm making on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw that's pretty awesome yall have books in common and that he'll give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing that you can share that with an older brother. I spend a lot of time trying to convince my little sister to pick up a book and haven't been massively successful so far! I'm following on Bloglovin' and GFC! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!