Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #67

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top Ten PNR/Urban Fantasy Series I Have To Start:
 
A Kiss of Shadows (Meredith Gentry, #1)Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)Undead and Unwed (Undead, #1)
 
1. A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton
2. Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows #1) by Kim Harrison
3. Undead and Unwed (Undead #1) by Mary Janice Davidson
 
Covet (Fallen Angels, #1)Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1)
 
4. Covet (Fallen Angels #1) by J.R. Ward
5. Pleasures Unbound (Demonica #1) by Larissa Ione
6. Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed #1) by Lara Adrian
 
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)Marked (Eternal Guardians, #1)
 
7. First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson #1) by Darynda Jones
8. Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost
9. Marked (Eternal Guardians #1) by Elisabeth Naughton
 
Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1)
 
10. Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville #1) by Carrie Vaughn
 
What's your Top 10 this Tuesday?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kimberly. Yes to so many of those! I'm reading the last of the Gentry ones and omg I love the series. So good. Frost too. And Ione. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol :) I can't wait to finally get to some of these this summer especially the Gentry series!

      Delete
  2. I too want to start the Night Huntress series. I have the first few books for it. I hope to read it list year. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely recommend starting the Charley Davidson series, because the humor is so great. Kim Harrison made my list this week, as well.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing good things about the Charley Davidson series and I've had Kim Harrison on my list for years, here's hoping I get to them this year!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read these but people keep telling me I have to read Ward and Hamilton and I love the look of the Mary Janice Davidson series. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!