Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 24, 2014

2014 Turning the Pages Christmas Card Exhange


 
Turning the Pages
 

 
GRAB THE CODE! 
 
I know I'm super late in getting this post up but Darren a.k.a. Mr. Turning the Pages and Pragya from Reviewing Shelf convinced me to do this for the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!  
 
The Who:
 
YOU!
Too vague?
Bloggers!
 
What to do:
 
E-mail me (Kimberly) @ Turning.the.pages@hotmail.com (Just copy and paste it)
 with the subject line Christmas Card Exchange and if you could please add the button to your blog!
 
What's needed:
 
You're name, e-mail address,and snail mail address and blog URL, Twitter URL, and if you have it your blog's Facebook URL.
 
 
How Many Cards do you send out?
 
Since I'm late getting this post up (it's been a craptastic month of bad news here) I'm not expecting a huge crowd of people but I'm thinking people will need to be willing to send out at most 10 cards but you have to be willing to send cards out internationally this is mandatory  so if you don't want to spend the extra 30 to 80 cents per card to send out to a couple of international people please DON'T SIGN UP. 
 
What's going to happen:
 

On December 5th  I'll e-mail you with your list of people you'll be sending your cards to so make sure you add me (Kimberly) to your e-mail contacts list so my e-mails go straight to your inbox.
IF YOU SIGN UP AND I DON'T E-MAIL YOU, E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU'RE MISSING YOUR INFO!

You can send X-mas post cards as well and if you have the time/money you can add a little something to the card as well (Extra stuff in the envelope isn't a requirement).
Please send your cards out before December 11th as the postal services get really busy.
 
If you have a problem and cannot get your cards out by December 11th e-mail me and I'll tell everyone you'll be a little late. Since it's such a busy time of year I advise putting the cut off date for sign ups December 4th as well as the Mailing cut off date December 11th on your calenders (I will send 2 reminders out about mailing the cards off.  One on December 8th and one on December 10th)
 
Now I hope I was pretty clear (I've never done one of these before) so if you do have any questions, concerns or minor suggestions don't hesitate to shoot me a line at turning.the.pages@hotmail.com or on the blog's facebook page CLICK HERE and I'll get back to you ASAP!
 
Dates to Remember:
 
Sign up cut off date: December 4th
Mail cut off date: December 11th
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I am going to spread this happy news all around. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i received two cards ( teh others will perhaps arrives later if they were send later) thank you i really loved this exchange and meeting new to me blogger ( and some that i followed for years without daring to take contact^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Click Here
    Cursosformacion

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!