Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Snapshot #16

West Metro Mommy Reads
 
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky on West Metro Mommy Reads' Blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
 
I have no big plans for myself this weekend so my picture is a simple one, my weekend reading pile:
 
Embedded image permalink
 
It's gotten rather chilly here (there were flurries Friday night) so I'm alright with having a lazy weekend reading and drinking copious amounts of tea and coffee.
 
Also For those interested here are the Goodreads links for the books, listed from top to bottom:
 
House of the Rising Sun (Crescent City, #1)Manga Classics: Les MiserablesThe Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5)Phantom Thief Jeanne, Vol. 1
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

6 comments:

  1. So nice to have a whole weekend to read and relax. I need to plan one of those very soon. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel good to curl up with books. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely weekend indeed. Thanks for sharing your books. Not being a Twilight fan I did not know there was a Twilight #3.5. I must look it up for my granddaughter. Christmas is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful reading pile! Books are the best kind of decor for a home....

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST


    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading sounds like a great way to spend the weekend. Enjoy.
    Here's the link to my Saturday Snapshots.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!