Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 24, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #122

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Five: A NovelSquallJuba GoodStill Life (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #1)Beware the WildLazarus, Vol. 1: FamilyIn Real LifeLena Finkle's Magic Barrel: A Graphic NovelWritten In Red
 
Currently Reading:
 
Saint Brigid's Bones: A Celtic AdventureSerena
 
Up Next:
 
The Handsome Man's Deluxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, #15)The GatekeeperAll the Truth That's in MeAllegiant (Divergent, #3)
 
What are YOU reading this week? Did you read anything last week that you'd recommend?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

10 comments:

  1. Some interesting reads there. I also read Five recently and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Plus I learnt what geo-caching was!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that aspect of the story!! I can't wait for them to translate book 2, I'm already jonsing for it lol.

      Delete
  2. You've read a lot! enjoy this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squall and St. Brigid's Bones looks good.

    You had a good week.

    ENJOY this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly sounded promising but turned out to be 2 star duds for me which was a shame.

      Delete
  4. Saint Brigid looks good, and I never did read Allegiant after reading the first two. One of these days... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided not to bother with Allegiant, I gave Divergent 2 stars and Insurgent 1 star so I figure it's not really worth my time. Saint Brigid was good in a few ways but very 2 dimensional characters and a very basic plot.

      Delete
  5. Interesting looking books. I'm especially interested in Saint Brigid's Bones. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a big fan unfortunately, I'd give it a 2.5 and will definitely give the next book in the series a try but im not sure if I'd recommend it to anyone you know?

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!