Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #120

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)HacktivistTwilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1)Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2  (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #2)The Bitter TradeThe Harlequin (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #15)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Zom-B (Zom-B, #1)Low Red Moon
 
Currently Read:
 
The Shadow HeroAmity
 
Up Next:
 
The Tiger Queens: The Women of Genghis KhanI Am LiviaThe Clockwork Sky, Volume OneAfterlife with Archie: Escape from RiverdaleI Was the Cat
 

if-youre-here-blinkie

8 comments:

  1. I didn't get past Divergent in the series . . I just couldn't get into it :-( Amity looks fab though.
    Think I'm an old follower.
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got past Twilight or Divergent. I don't do well will series.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly and what a lot of reading you got done last week. I'm not actually into science fiction of fantasy books (but actually enjoy TV shows or movies). Am yet to see Divergent though! (Must be out on DVD by now!)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Amity book seems really creepy and just my cup of tea so thanks for sharing! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the books and I look forward to seeing you around my blog ;)

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insurgent was a tough read for me. So many people spoiled the ending for me, so I never finished it. I hope someday I will be able to go back and read it.

    I think I am going to start doing this meme every week on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed The Shadow Hero, I love Gene Yang's work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Amity. Great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i still cant comprehened how you read so fast. It has always left me in amazment

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!