Followers

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow by Email

Be a Social Blogger

Shop with me!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

IMM #20

 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
 
 
This week I won e-copies  of:
 
The Fragrance Of Her Name The Time of Aspen Falls The Trove of the Passion Room
 
From Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
 
I also won a physical copy of:
 
This Bright River: A Novel
 
 
This week I revieved review e-copies of these from authors:
 
Colonization (Paradise Reclaimed, #1) Phoenix (Phoenix Elite Book 1) Crossroads (Crossroads Academy, #1) Red Dawn (Crossroads Academy, #2) Word and Breath (Wordless Chronicles, #1)
 
I got my winning copy of this one in the mail:
 
Deathwatch
 
For review from NetGalley I recieved ARCS of:

Eve and Adam The Archived (The Archived, #1)

I already finished Eve & Adam and it was awesome!
And I bought myself this:

The Rose Garden
 
 
What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox this week??

9 comments:

  1. nice haul Miss Kimberly ;) love the cover for Eve & Adam..different.

    Sharonda @ Salacious Reads
    here's mine
    http://www.salaciousreads.com/2012/08/sexxys-sunday-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! All these covers are amazing!:) I really want to read Eve and Adam so can't wait to see what you think of it! Enjoy your haul hun!

    Shreya
    Chocolate Coated Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous about the Archived! And that Eve and Adam one looks really cool. Enjoy all your new books!

    Here's my IMM: http://courtneyreadsalot.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover of The Rose Garden.

    I'm also immensely curious about Eve and Adam and am glad to hear it's good.

    Happy reading :-)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Eve and Adam" look really great!! I requested it on Netgalley right away! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/08/imm-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these books look awesome!

    Amazing haul you have!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I've added a few to my TBR/WL.

    Happy reading!

    Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa those are a lot of books. Amazing haul! Eve & Adam looks fantastic :)

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colonization sounds really good! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!