Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #26




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
Last week I read and finished:
 
 
Currently Reading:
Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
75% done
 
This Week I Plan To Start Reading:
 
Struck (Struck, #1) Crewel (Crewel World, #1) The Wolf Gift
 
At least I'm hoping to read these :) I might pick others to read if these don't hold my interest.
 
What are YOU reading this week?

 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I hope you enjoy all your reads this week - Crewel is one that I want to read too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. My favorite book last week was Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your reads this week, look forward to hearing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Struck looks promising!


    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Struck and Poseidon caught my eye and I'm hoping to get to Crewel next week, hope it's good! Enjoy your reads this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bachelorette Project grabbed by interest. I'll have to look more closely at that. Enjoy your reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any Anne Rice books for years! Her books are sooo creepy and clever, they drag you right in. And I love books about wolves! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the first few of those Lydia Dare books. I liked them! A little silly but fun romances :)

    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read an Anne Rice book in forever and a day, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!