Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #25



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
Last week I read and finished:


Currently Reading:
The Wolf Who Loved Me (Westfield Wolves #5) 


This Week I Plan To Start Reading:
Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)  When We Touch (Whiskey Creek #0.5)
What are YOU reading this week?


3 comments:

  1. Love all of your books! Great week this week with some gorgeous covers.

    Come check out what I'm reading at Between the Bind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wolf Who Loved me was pretty good. A neat take on werewolves and regency :) I have Bared to You on my Nook but haven't read it yet.

    Happy Reading This Week!! Check out what I'm Reading and enter for a gift card giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!