Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #22



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released!



Here are my picks for the week:
 

Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5)

Summary:

With wings of midnight and an affinity for shadows, Jason courts darkness. But now, with the Archangel Neha’s consort lying murdered in the jewel-studded palace that was his prison and her rage threatening cataclysmic devastation, Jason steps into the light, knowing he must unearth the murderer before it is too late.

Earning Neha’s trust comes at a price—Jason must tie himself to her bloodline through the Princess Mahiya, a woman with secrets so dangerous, she trusts no one. Least of all an enemy spymaster.

With only their relentless hunt for a violent, intelligent killer to unite them, Jason and Mahiya embark on a quest that leads to a centuries-old nightmare… and to the dark storm of an unexpected passion that threatens to drench them both in blood.

Summary & Photo taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 336 pages
Expected Publication Date: September 4th 2012 by Berkley Sensation


Why I'm Waiting:

I'm totally in love with this series and even though I just finished the second book in this series last week and this is the 5th book I can't wait to read it. The news of it's impending publication incites the idea of me begging Mr. Turning The Pages into buying the 2 other books preceeding it before it gets released.

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Summary:

tick
tick

tick
tick
tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.

Summary & Photo taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 465 pages
Expected Publication Date: February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins


Why I'm Waiting:

First off the cover is AMAZING! I think it's exceptionally gorgeous and I can't help but look at it.
Second, I loved Shatter Me! I read it in just a couple hours and I can't wait to see what happens to Juliette, Adam, Warner and the rest of the characters.

Don't forget to enter my International Giveaway!



CLICK THE PICTURE!

Now, what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday?

 

23 comments:

  1. gahhh UNRAVEL ME! I cannot wait! Great picks!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try that Nalini Singh series forever- glad to hear it's good.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reaaally need to read Shatter Me! I won an audiobook copy, but haven't listened to it yet. LOVE the new covers, though! Great picks. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started drooling just thinking about Unravel Me..awesome picks this week My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EXCITED FOR UNRAVEL ME!!! I actually hadn't seen the description yet so this was very exciting for me!!! Ohhh I see lots of drama between Adam/Warner/Juliette! I still must try a Nalini Singh book sometime. Thanks for stopping by My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unravel Me!!! I can't wait, I loved Shatter Me too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Unravel Me & I adore Nalini Singh!! Great picks..

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-1st-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great choices! Although, Ive never read any of Nalini's books, I really want to, soon. That cover is sooo droolworthy!!

    Unravel Me-I can't wait to read it, it should be action packed and exciting, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two really awesome choices. They look awesome. Plus those covers are to die for. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unravel Me sounds great and has a beautiful cover! Your banner made me think of the TV series Once Upon A Time, have you seen it? Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Nalini Singh. I mean LOVE her. I'm eagerly waiting for this one too :)

    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! Unravel Me is going to be so awesome. :) I can't wait for it to come out! I hated the cliff hanger on Shatter Me. I want to read more now!! :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for Unravel Me, but Archangels Storm looks really good too.. Great picks.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2972

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited for Unravel Me too! I'm curious to see where the story goes next. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two interesting covers and picks!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unravel Me is one I absolutely can't wait for! The 1st book was SO AWESOME! Plus, the author is SO crazy cool! If you ever get a chance to meet her you should!
    WoW at Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Nalini Singh's other series, so I really, REALLY need to check out this other one. I've heard it's awesome :)

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  18. Extremely excited for Unravel Me. Great choices!

    Shortskie's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great picks! Both sound great and I'm especially excited for Unravel Me. I loved Shatter Me!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi old follower. I love The Guild Hunter series. Excited for Jason's story. I have seen unravel me lately on the blogs.
    My WOW

    If intersted I now have a YA bog too, Fallen Angels. I am now following you on that too. Have a great week.
    My WOW and WW

    ReplyDelete
  21. These books look interesting, but I haven't read the others in the series.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nalini is one of my all-time favorite authors though I still haven't read the Guild Hunter books. And yes for Unravel Me!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-27-lady-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Still need to read Shatter Me! Bad me! Hopefully, I'll be able to get to it before Unravel Me is released!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!