Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #28



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Last week I read and finished:
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War The 101 Dalmatians The Unforgiven: The Crave (The Unholy Trinity Chronicles)
 
 

This Week I Plan To Start Reading:
 

Collide (Collide, #1) The Bachelor Farmers
 


What are YOU reading this week?



 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I just got World War Z on audio - how are you liking it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, I'm only a quarter of the way through it but it's good. I've heard that it's best to listen to rather than read it (even though I'm reading it) because of the writing style. Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bachelor Farmers sounds intriguing. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I got this one for review from the author and I have high hopes for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved World War Z, Collide looks interesting. I am reading a HF- The Truth About Lord Stoneville ,followed by Destined for an Early Grave and wrapping the week up with Unspoken

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have World War Z on my TBR. My favorite book this week was Ottoline at Sea by Chris Riddell. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading The Ups and Downs of Being Dead by M.R. Cornelius, and after that Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading Splintered by A.G. Howard, really enjoying it =D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!