Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #34





It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted byBook Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.






Last Week I Read:



Currently Reading:

Event (Event Group Adventure, #1)  The Vampire's Hope Babylon's Ark: The Incredible Wartime Rescue of the Baghdad Zoo


Next Up:

It's Not Really About the Hair: An Outspoken Stylist's Smart Guide to Life Hunting With the Moon: The Lions of Savuti The Last Great Ape: A Journey Through Africa and a Fight for the Heart of the Continent  Crossroads (Crossroads Academy, #1) Survive WHEELS



What are YOU reading this week?




9 comments:

  1. There are some definite wish list books for me on your post - especially Wheels and The Vampire's Hope.

    The Event - same title as the TV show a year or two back, any relation?

    Mardel of Rabid Reader
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some interesting-looking nonfiction on your reading list! Thank you for sharing.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with any of these, but they do look very tempting. Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, The Last Great Ape looks wonderful! I hope you love it :)

    Have a great week of reading!
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.o nice reading list. Let's see I am reading Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet and Foretold. Then it's The King's Agent, Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed and Death and the Girl Next Door!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know Tabatha had a book out. I loved her show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can you read multiple books at the same time!? Happy Monday! ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!