Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, November 4, 2012

IMM #24





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.


I haven't done an IMM in over a month so here's what I've gotten:
From the Toronto Public Library I borrowed these this week:
 
 
Physical Copies for review from Authors:
 
The Healing Game: A Story of Loss and Renewal Fury of Seduction (Dragonfury, #3)
 
NetGalley Review Copies:
 
Dualed (Dualed, #1) UnEarthed Trinity The Last Donut Shop of the Apocalypse The Mad Scientist’s Daughter X Marks the Scot (Bad Boys of the Highlands, #2)
 


What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox this week??
Have you read any of the books I got? Which ones and what did you think of them? NO SPOILERS PLEASE!




 

5 comments:

  1. Aaah, so jelly! I can't request Dualed as I'm not in the US. Anyway, I got The Mad Scientist's Daughter too. Cassandra Rose Clarke is one of my fav authors. :)

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dualed sounds really cool. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great haul! Jealous ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to your review of Dueled. Nice Haul!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!