Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Vampire's Hope by Danica Winters


The Vampire's Hope
 
Summary:
 
Ellie Smith, an emotionally stunted dancer, finds more than she bargains for after her human life is taken by the vampire, Master Liam. Once inside the Vampire’s underground lair, the Keres Den, she meets Ian, an immortal Viking warrior, who is infiltrating the soulless prison.

As Ellie begins her training, she learns that the dark tunnels around her are filled with even darker secrets. As the truth of her existence come to light, she is faced with a choice—does she let her past dictate her future, or can she begins to feel again?
Summary & Photo taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 40 pages (E-book)
Source: Review Copy
Publication Date: September 10th 2012 by Books To Go Now     
 
Several weeks ago I was approached by author Danica Winters who asked if I would like to review her new e-novella The Vampire's Hope. Some of you may remember how much I enjoyed her full length novel Curse of the Werewolf (Veela Curse #1) Click Here to read my review. I loved that book so of course I had to say yes to her review request! Unfortunately life got in the way and has majorly thrown off my review schedule but here's my review!
 
Immortal Viking Warrior. Let those three words sink in for a second. I don't know about you but all together those words sound wonderful. I love any book that has those words in the description especially if it's a paranormal romance.
 
I've said it time and time again I'm not a big short story/novella fan but this one was really, really, REALLY good! It didn't even feel like a 40 page story because of the amount of detail that Danica used to tell the story there was a lot more substance than I dared hope for and hallelujah there was very little if any fluff to the story.
 
I really enjoyed Ellie's character. She's been through a hell of a lot in her life and she's just trying to keep on truckin' when her world is once again flipped upside down when she's made into a vampire but that is the least of her worries after some time.
 
Then there's the Immortal Viking Warrior Ian who is Ellie's love interest and is working to bring down the coven of vampires that Ellie now belongs to thanks to a deadly turn on the dance floor with a master vamp. But he's determined to keep Ellie on the side of all things good because even though her heart no longer beats he can see she is good.
 
I loved all the components of the story and I really loved the romance between Ellie and Ian because they work together so well and are definitely meant to be together. If you're looking for a great quick read and love paranormal tales I highly suggest you try The Vampire's Hope a try. I can't wait to read more by Danica and I hope she comes out with more stuff soon!
 
*I received a complementary copy of this book in exchange for my FREE and HONEST review.
 
Loved it!
★ ★ ★ ★★

To "Like" Danica Winters on Facebook CLICK HERE
To "Follow" Danica Winters on Twitter CLICK HERE
To "Follow" Danica Winters on Pinterest CLICK HERE
To become a "Fan" of Danica Winters on Goodreads CLICK HERE
To view Danica Winters Amazon Author Page CLICK HERE
To visit Danica Winters' Blog CLICK HERE
To purchase the book via Amazon Kindle CLICK HERE
 
 

4 comments:

  1. My my! I steer clear of paranormal since quite some time now but your review makes me want to read this one, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful review, and it says a lot when a writer can work a complete tale into a novella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good.
    cvsimpkins@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Click Here
    Udemy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!