Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, December 9, 2012

2013 Sequel Challenge


 

This challenge is being hosted by Jessi at Auntie Spinelli Reads!

Here are the details copied from Jessi's blog:
 
Guidelines
The challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st
Any books started before Jan. 1 will not count.
Any book after the first book in a series counts. Books in the same series also count.
Novellas also count, as long as it is after book #1. (ex: #1.5, #2.5, etc)
Sign ups will be open until December 1st, 2013.
Add the URL of your challenge post to the linky widget. (If you'd like to wait, it's ok to use your blog URL and send me your link when you get the post up)
At the end of each month I will post a linky for you to add your sequel reviews to.
I will try to do some giveaways throughout the year for participants (as long as I can afford it)
There will be a giveaway at the end of the year for all participants who completed the challenge
 
I'm aiming to read at least 40 sequels for this challenge but I may change and increase that goal depending on my other challenges.
 
Are you signed up for this challenge? How many sequels are you planning to read?
 

3 comments:

  1. This is another awesome challenge and lord knows I have a million series I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

    Click Here
    Lonelyplanet.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!