Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #18

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
 
These are all books I didn't get to in 2012 and I'm hoping that I can knock all of these off my TBR pile in 2013.
 
 
 
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1) The Book of Negroes Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln
 The Casual Vacancy Cleopatra's Moon Lily of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #1) Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)
The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) The Tiger's Wife
 
What are your Top Ten Books you  Resolve To Read In 2013??
 

11 comments:

  1. These all look really good. I hope you enjoy them.

    Happy New Years and happy reading!

    Here are the books I resolve to read

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual Vacancy is on my list too.
    TLotR trilogy didn't make my list but I do want to read it. I own all the movies so I have no excuse.

    my ttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. GoT and TCV are AMAZING, enjoy your reads!

    Happy New Year!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the Hollows and I am anxious to see what you think of Rowlings book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy newyears baby. I hope you enjoy all those books. The game of thrones looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on reading the Hollows series this year too! And yes for The Casual Vacancy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Sett.com
    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Madinamerica.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!