Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Sunday Post #62


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer  It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Hey folks, 

Hope everyone had a great week. It was certainly busy for me. I had a job interview this week so keep your fingers crossed that I get a call back to go to a second interview. I spent a lot of this week visiting blogs again and checking out what's new and exciting in the book world since I've been MIA. I'm back for good this time. It really feels like I've come back home plus I took in my first review copies in 2 years. Pretty awesome! I'm super excited. I hope everyone has a great week. I have a number of books I'm looking to finally get to and I'm hoping to have at least 3 book reviews up maybe more along with the usual meme posts. I'd like to wish all my American friends an early Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great week!

Last Week on Turning the Pages:


Next Week on Turning the Pages:

Reviews (To be written!) and Memes 

Book Haul:

Gifted: 

Resuscitate Me

For Review: 

Teach Your HeartIn Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II

From the Library:


The German PrisonerThe Revelation of Beatrice DarbyBehind Blue EyesA Murder, a Mystery and a Marriage: A StoryLove Another DayRaising Kane  (Rough Riders, #9)The McCullagh Inn in MaineCarpathian (Event Group Thriller #8)
Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and RecipesThe Shepherd's Life: A People's History of the Lake DistrictOn Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
You (You, #1)Harpoon of the HunterThe Marco Effect (Department Q, #5)Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)

What's new on your end? 
Have a particular post you want me to check out besides your Sunday Post? Leave a link and I'll be sure to pop by!

if-youre-here-blinkie

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back in action. Looks like you got some cool stuff planned for next week. Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with a second interview! And yay for review copies! :) I like the look of Fire Touched a lot and even though I haven't read the series I'm tempted to start there - but I'm going to make myself start w/ Moon Called so I at least know what's going on.

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you like Moon Called when you read it, it was a perfect start to this series. Mercy is awesome!

      Delete
  3. I'm also searching for another job! I hope your interview goes well! Great set of books you got!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronyell! I hope you have some luck finding a job as well. Finger's crossde for you :)

      Delete
  4. Oh that Harper cover, wow. Enjoy your books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I was in a her Facebook release party for it and she actually had the model (Tank Joey) come in and chat with us ladies a bit and he posted some totally NSFW photos lol.

      Delete
  5. On Dublin Street was so good. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it although I have to because I sent the book to be picked up at the wrong library branch and not my local one so I have to wait and put it on hold again.

      Delete
  6. Ahhh On Dublin Street! That is one of my all time favorite reads. I hope you love it too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bummed out over having to put this one on hold again. When I did this post I was counting on picking this one up from the library later Sunday afternoon but I had it sent to the wrong branch so now I'm waiting again. Poop.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!