Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, May 13, 2012

IMM #8


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.

Here's what I got this week:

BookBox: embed book widget, share book list


As you can see I had a slow week which was nice for a change, but I'm looking forward to these ones. They look like they'll be great reads. 

What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. I have Scars and By the Time You Read this, I'll Be Dead on my tbr, and I am really looking foward to them. I have to get around to them someday, when I'm in a fat-up-with-paranormal mood. ;)
    Nice book haul, thanks for sharing! I hope you enjoy your reads!
    My haul this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Under the same sky and Scars!

    So so jealous of The Colour. I hate my library. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great books this week! Happy reading!

    My IMM post this week: http://burstingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-4-may-13th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the Time You Read this, I'll Be Dead and Event sound like they would be great reads. Had to add them to my TBR list. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    Check out the books I got here.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!