Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #13


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Last week I read and finished:


This Week I Plan to Read:
 I started reading this last week and I'm enjoying it a lot, hoping to finish it in the next couple days.

Another Man's War: The True Story of One Man's Battle to Save Children in the Sudan by Sam Childers

Celia on the Run

And probably a couple others, I seem to be in a reading funk lately and the only book I can focus on is the first one on the list.

What are YOU reading this week?

What do you think about what I'm reading?


3 comments:

  1. All new titles to me!
    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fairly intense reading subjects there, maybe something lighter will pull you out of your reading slump

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom read some of Another Man's War to us and it was very eye opening.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!