Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, July 1, 2012

IMM #13

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
E-books I bought this past week:

What I got for review from Authors/Publishers:

Crazy by Ann Werner

A Dangerous Liason with Detective Lewis by Jillian Stone

What I got for review from NetGalley:

      

What I got from Mr. Turning The Pages' Mommy:





What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox?





3 comments:

  1. Great haul! Looks like you'll have some awesome books to dive into this week. Here's my IMM: http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-1.html
    ~Shelby @ Gobs and Gobs of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!

    I read Secret Daughter last year and found it to be really good. There's lots of personal growth for the characters. I'm interested to see your review on it.

    My haul for this week: http://midnight-orchids.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunday-post-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about books I've never heard of before! But I kinda sorta love it when that happens because I get to see something new! I also kinda hate it though because I feel like I have nothing to comment on for my lack of knowledge :(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!