Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, July 8, 2012

IMM #14

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.

What I bought at the used bookstore:

The Bronze Horseman (Tatiana and Alexander, #1) The Inn At Eagle Point (Chesapeake Shores, #1)


What Mr. Turning The Pages bought me at Chapters today:


Left to right:




What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you enjoy The Bronze Horseman! I had that on my wishlist for years before I read it and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I hope you love every last one of them.

    :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Those are nice books! I love the cover of the Bronze Horseman.

    Enjoy your books!

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books seem nice. I haven't heard anything about them but I hope they are good. Enjoy reading them!
    Thanks for visiting my IMM.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!