Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cat Thursday #24



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s) and then link up at the host's site: The True Book Addict. It's all for the love of cats!
 

Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:



Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!

 
 

7 comments:

  1. These are so funny. I always answer my kitty's meows. My kids have said I am a crazy cat lady for years.
    That poor dog, oh well, maybe he was an informant. My kitty attacked my son the other day, I'm sure she felt betrayed because he told me she had been fighting. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those I hadn't seen before. I do answer my cat's meows just as if we're having a conversation. Don't all cat people do that? :D

    I love the look on the face of the cat who just found out they're getting a dog, priceless. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute, and never get old! Yep, crazy cat lady here, too (rescue for over 35 years). We were without dog for almost a year, adding a rescue Sheltie this year, so we went through some shock with that, too. Thank God, they all love each other...because we love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! These are great. Like others, I do answer my cats' meows as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cat pictures. I especially like the one with the kitty with the big eyes saying "what? we are getting a dog?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats are funny animals lol. I answer my cats meow. Its usually for petting or food lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I love the cartoon about the hissing. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!