Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 18, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #24

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2)
 Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
They didn't understand that she held his heart, held it so utterly that there was nothing he wouldn't do, no line he wouldn't cross to keep her safe.
 
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below.
 
 


Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, Raphael can be very cold (but still awesome) in the series but he has his moments.

      Delete
  2. That is romantic, a little scary, and gives me an idea for next week's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite series...althought I wasn't a instant fan of Elena's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this series, and Elena surprised me because I loved her instantly

      Delete
  4. Aw Nalini Singh, how I love her! Great quote, I wasn't an instant fan of Elena but she definitely got me in the end.

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nalini too, she's a fantastic author and she's super nice!

      Delete
  5. Haven't read this series yet, but the quote is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! We chose the same book :))
    I love Raphael *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL really? I'll be by to see what quote you picked.
      I love Raphael too :)

      Delete
  7. On my next vacation, this series in at the top of my Must Read list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Isn't it? The series is awesome and the hero doesn't often have these warm and fuzzy moments but I love when he does.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!