Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #44

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Read
(These are sequels already published that I just haven't gotten to yet)
 
Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4)Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter, #6)A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2)Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3)Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)Secrets of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #3)Atlantis Awakening (Warriors of Poseidon, #2)No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3)Kissing Sin (Riley Jenson Guardian, #2)

Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:



Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!

 

15 comments:

  1. Ooh, good stuff! Well, I'm a huge Outlander fan, so of course I'd say to DROP EVERYTHING and read Drums of Autumn! :) It actually takes the series in a whole new direction, and is amazing and wonderful... (okay, I'll stop gushing). A Feast for Crows really isn't my favorite, but you pretty much have to get through it if you're going to continue with the series, which is so worth it! I've never read anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon, but people keep recommending her books to me. Nice list!

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have some sweet ones on there! You must read the Kresley Cole and Sherrilyn Kenyon ones IMMEDIATELY lol. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Kresley Cole! I'm just getting into her Immortals after Dark series. I need to read game of thrones asap! I bought the books so I hope to start soon.. Same with Diane Gabaldon, my friend recommended her :)
    Great list! Thanks for stopping by and following! I'm an old GFC follower ;)
    Dee's reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana Gabaldon and GRRM - can't go far wrong with those two choices!
    Lynn :D
    btw what a gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Archangel's Legion over the weekend but have not had a chance to read it yet. And I really want to start the Demon series by Diana Rowland. Lots of awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just about to start A Feast for Crows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read some Gabaldon and GRR Martin, but may have gotten my fill of them. The others probably aren't my cup of tea, but the girl on the Singh cover is rather alluring... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Outlander, but I am hesitant to start another huge, epic series. Stupid (and by stupid I mean awesome) Game of Thrones...Why is book 6 not out? Why!?! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I love ASoIaF as well, Feast for Crows is definitely an interesting addition to that series.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cover for the Secrets of the Demon. Maybe I'll give the first book a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I've started but not finished a Kenyon book, happy to see they made your list! Love your blog design, it's so perfect :) Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Secrets of the Demon on my TBR shelf as well! Awesome picks :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice top, Kimberly! I loooove Kresley Cole :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list! I'm going to have to check out some of these series; they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read any of these series! Though I've often wondered if I'd like Diana Gabaldon's or George R. R. Martin's books...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!