Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon Goals

Ho-Ho-Ho-read-a-thon
 
Read-a-thon Rules
 
Link-up
Before or on November 7 post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Jennifer and I.
Grab the button and share !
Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 6th at 4pm (EST)
Read-a-thon starts on November 7th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 11 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
Challenges will start daily and remain open until 11:59 on November 11th.
 
Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 13th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 15th.

CLICK HERE to link up!
 
My Goals:
 
I suck at sticking with challenges so I doubt I'll get to all of these and I'd honestly be happy reading one or two so I just put together a list of the ones I MIGHT read :)
 
 
A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency, #35)Let It Snow...: The Prince Who Stole Christmas\My True Love Gave to Me...A Christmas PromiseThe Heart of Christmas (Includes: Carhart #0.5, Tallants #3.5)A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury (Christmas Series Trilogy; Drake Sisters, #2)His First Noelle (Men Out of Uniform #13)Mrs. MiracleWe Saw Mommy Kissing Santa ClausA Highlander Christmas (Highlander, #7)The Night Before Christmas
What are your goals for the read-a-thon?
 

16 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, I am loving your list of books..and ooh a NASCAR Christmas! I am really going to have to sit on my one click buy finger...all of these covers are screaming, "read me, buy me! "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Consider it pay back for all the one clicks I've made after seeing your book hauls :)

      Delete
  2. I like your list of books! Romance books are my favorite! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas and Romance just seem to go together so well don't they?

      Delete
  3. Oh, I liked 'A Christmas Promise' -- but then, Mary Balogh is one of my favorite historical romance writers. Great book list -- it looks like you'll be having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I've had this one for a couple of years and I still haven't gotten to it? I've never read a Mary Balogh book before but her books look great. Glad you mentioned that you really enjoyed it Lark, I'll make a point to read this one for sure :)

      Delete
  4. I picked a lot of romance novels for this read-a-thon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romances just seem to be my best bet for read-a-thons :) I hope you like your books Pamela!

      Delete
  5. Oh, I have 2 books from Mary Balogh as well! Have fun reading :)
    My post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your reading Kimberly. I loved A Very Nascar Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you mentioning that so when I finally dug my copy out of the closet I knew I had to give it a go (if there's time) for the read-a-thon Kim :)

      Delete
  7. Great list, Christmas just screams romance so I have stocked up on those too :) Enjoy!!
    Trish @ Between My Lines

    ReplyDelete
  8. *flails* I have none of these!!!!! MUST. RESIST. TEMPTATION.

    But I think I'm going to have to Kindle binge...omg. Great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be so bad here and say GO BUY THEM! lol :) Especially Brenda Novak's book We Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus! It was fan-effin'-tastic!

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!