Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 25, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #25

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Archangel's Consort  (Guild Hunter, #3)
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
 
That made her pause. "Husband" was too human, "partner" factually wrong for a being as powerful as an archangel, "mate"...perhaps. But none of it was quite right. "Mine," she said at last.

He blinked and when he raised his lashes again, the blue was liquid fire. Yes, that will do. "But for public consumption, you are my consort."

"Consort," she murmured, tasting the word, feeling it's shape. "Yes, that fits.”
 
 
I just love Elena & Raphael as a couple and if you haven't read this series yet I highly recommend it!
 
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below.
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I remember this book you really enjoy this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that scene. I should go back to this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, I just picked up the newest one from the library this past weekend and can't wait to start it.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that quote! I do adore these two as a couple, one of my favorites! You're gonna love Legion! One of the best of the series.

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  4. We chose the same quote :)) Great minds think alike :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This excerpt is great. I will need to check out this series.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!