Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, January 6, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #83

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Read Last Week:
 
The AbominableAlabaster: Wolves
 
Currently Reading:
 
Lily of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #1)Warrior of the Nile (The Gods of Egypt, #2)Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #7)
 
Up Next:
 
Not Sure.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Your Nile books look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to hear how you like the Abominable. I read Hyperion and the Fall of Hyperion and loved both of them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2014 is off to a great start! :) I was lucky enough to meet Laurell K Hamilton a few years ago.

    Happy Reading This Week!! The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. New year, new awesome books!
    Happy Reading <3
    Here's our IMWAYR
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished Stephanie Dray's trilogy last year and loved it, Happy New Year, have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!