Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Library Loot #6

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
 
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)VitroSong of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #2)The Magicians' Guild (Black Magician Trilogy, #1)How to Train Your Dragon (How to Train Your Dragon, #1)
 

9 comments:

  1. I've never read How to Train Your Dragon but I enjoyed the movie.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the movie! Have you seen the trailer for the sequel? it looks fantastic.
      I read a bit of the book the other day and its pretty different from the movie so I'll have to wait and see which I enjoy more.

      Delete
  2. I just saw How to Train Your Dragon. I am curious to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only read a little bit of the book so far but it seems different from the movie already. Not sure how I'm going to like the end result yet.

      Delete
  3. Song of the Nile looks good!! Hope you enjoy these reads. I just love getting books from the library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Renee! Song of the Nile is the second book in the series and I really recommend book one Lily of the Nile. I'm hoping book two is just as good as the first.

      Delete
  4. I really want to read the How to Train Your Dragon books, the movie is really good and I liked the show. I look forward to seeing what you think of The Cuckoo's Calling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing good things about The Cuckoo's Calling. Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great week's worth of books! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!