Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, January 27, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #33

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
The Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings, #1)
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
 
 
A few of you might've noticed that I've been reading this one for the last week or so (I've been taking my time with it because the writing is brilliant and I want to finish it but don't at the same time). This is my favourite verse in the book, and has been even before I read it as it's very popular and I think if there's any part of a book I'd get tattooed on me it would be this (and a Harry Potter one of course). I just love it.
 
 

2 comments:

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!