Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
My Top 10 Bookish Resolutions For 2014:
1. Read and review more books that I own and borrow from the library. I get so caught up in doing tours, and reviewing books I got requested to read that I never really get to the ones that I've had sitting on my shelves for years.
2. Read more books my brother recommends me. He's always reading the ones I give him but seldom do I return the favour.
3. To not go crazy on Netgalley and Edelweiss. I don't know about you but I have so many reads from both that I haven't been able to get to yet and I'm starting to feel really bad about it.
4. Do less blog tours. I don't mind doing spotlights, promos, blasts and blitzes but I really want to cut back on book tour reviews this year.
5. Accept less books for review. I simply don't have time to read everything I accept as a request.
6. Make an attempt to read The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've had it on my personal reading list since I was eleven years old and I think there's no time like the present to read them.
7. Get caught up on the series that I love like the Anita Blake series and the Outlander series among others.
8. Try as many new to me authors as I can.
9. Read more sci-fi novels. Even if it isn't a lot I want to venture into the genre more.
10. Read more of those damn Kindle freebies that I keep picking up!
What are your Top 10 Resolutions?